Apple – Computer Reuse and Recycling, did my car depreciate this quickly? #apple #depreciation
Just over one year from launching the original iPad, can I be tempted to part company with one of my most prized possessions?
According to the Apple website, my 32Gb Wifi model, in pretty good condition, with all the leads could be worth $60-80
So, if I decide to part with it, what can I get for roughly $60?
1) 4 cinema tickets, a bag of popcorn
2) an iPad stand or cover
3) 6 album downloads
4) a ticket to the theatre
5) pair of Levis
No brainer really.
Common sense, don’t sell your iPad without it.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Does your government really understand #taxation #wealth #bailout #windfall #privateequity #fairshare wp.me/p2axt5-vp 17 hours ago
- On a light hearted note... Canadian astronaut wrestles with gravity after spaceflight CAPE uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0… 17 hours ago
- Common sense, find a politician with it #couldbeawhile wp.me/p2axt5-vX 18 hours ago
- "Goldman tax deal lawful but not glorious" says UK judge #disgraceful #shame #commonsense #mugtaxpayers #uk 18 hours ago
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… ▸ Top stories today via @SubEWL @ocupynigeria @247WallStreet 22 hours ago
- Never mind tax havens – the real hidden billions are in company coffers | Richard Seymour | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk May 13, 2013
- Austerity kills, economists warn May 3, 2013
- ‘Sweetheart’ deal between HMRC and Goldman Sachs was struck to save Government embarrassment #disgrace May 3, 2013
- sound advice from the #FCA #interestrates #0 #banks #economy #pensions May 3, 2013
- High-Speed Traders Exploit Loophole – WSJ.com #cheats #frontrunning May 1, 2013