Apple – Computer Reuse and Recycling, did my car depreciate this quickly? #apple #depreciation
Just over one year from launching the original iPad, can I be tempted to part company with one of my most prized possessions?
According to the Apple website, my 32Gb Wifi model, in pretty good condition, with all the leads could be worth $60-80
So, if I decide to part with it, what can I get for roughly $60?
1) 4 cinema tickets, a bag of popcorn
2) an iPad stand or cover
3) 6 album downloads
4) a ticket to the theatre
5) pair of Levis
No brainer really.
Common sense, don’t sell your iPad without it.
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… Stories via @loman920 @thisiscornwall 18 hours ago
- if British Gas can work out that I can be on a cheaper tarrif, why don't they just charge me less? #BritishGas #OFGAS #fairness #gas 20 hours ago
- I suppose all these bomb threats are really funny unless you or your family have fallen victim to one.. ti.me/1ezc1XE #commonsense 1 day ago
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… Stories via @IamTheWindowMan @MoJGovUK 1 day ago
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… Stories via @NorthDakota_Gui @garybizzo 2 days ago
- Ever wondered why your pension is underperforming? #HFT March 31, 2014
- just wondered if any of this sounded familiar? #London #BOE #houseprices #inflation February 26, 2014
- Nationwide #bank #institution #FAIL October 14, 2013
- World Cup 2022: FIFA executive committee debates Qatar heat, workers – CNN.com October 7, 2013
- honourable effort from Pingit but isn’t maths taught at school any more? #education October 1, 2013