Apple – Computer Reuse and Recycling, did my car depreciate this quickly? #apple #depreciation
Just over one year from launching the original iPad, can I be tempted to part company with one of my most prized possessions?
According to the Apple website, my 32Gb Wifi model, in pretty good condition, with all the leads could be worth $60-80
So, if I decide to part with it, what can I get for roughly $60?
1) 4 cinema tickets, a bag of popcorn
2) an iPad stand or cover
3) 6 album downloads
4) a ticket to the theatre
5) pair of Levis
No brainer really.
Common sense, don’t sell your iPad without it.
- BBC News... Lethal storm spreads from Scotland A man dies as a storm hits Scotland and hig bbc.co.uk/news/uk-252202… 3 hours ago
- is Balls pissed? #budget #statement 3 hours ago
- high street business relief, missing the point #Amazon #tax #internet #budget 4 hours ago
- Cameron's face...oooh #budget 4 hours ago
- blue and yellow is green #Clegg #Cameron #Osborne #tie #autumn #statement 4 hours ago
- Nationwide #bank #institution #FAIL October 14, 2013
- World Cup 2022: FIFA executive committee debates Qatar heat, workers – CNN.com October 7, 2013
- honourable effort from Pingit but isn’t maths taught at school any more? #education October 1, 2013
- Sepp Blatter #commonsense #weather #money #yahoo #app September 12, 2013
- 9/11: Boston’s Logan Airport Apologizes For Holding Fire Drill On 12th Anniversary Of September 11th Terrorist Attacks #braindead September 12, 2013