Home > Common Sense, Hypocrisy, It's all about money, It's just wrong, Ouch, Technology, Why it's all gone horribly wrong? > Probably a good idea but a bit much that you have to pay for it every month #scaretactics
Probably a good idea but a bit much that you have to pay for it every month #scaretactics
I like the idea of this, to protect young children from new technology. As the mobile phone operators know that parents will be keen to use this technology, are they taking advantage of parents by introducing a monthly fee?
- Parenting is not spying (bigbrotherwatch.org.uk)
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… Stories via @vincecable @MoneyTelegraph 11 hours ago
- BBC News... High tides warning follows UK storm People living on the east coast of England bbc.co.uk/news/uk-252720… 1 day ago
- Autumn Statement 2013: Air tax increase confirmed | via @Telegraph fw.to/UQbHp3X #departuretax #arrivaltax #fueltax #anyexcuse 1 day ago
- On a light hearted note... Elephant wanders around Rome for two hours after circus breakou uk.reuters.com/article/2013/1… 1 day ago
- RBS’s Bad Bank Sells First Distressed Property Assets to Vaerde #bank #RBS 1 day ago
- Nationwide #bank #institution #FAIL October 14, 2013
- World Cup 2022: FIFA executive committee debates Qatar heat, workers – CNN.com October 7, 2013
- honourable effort from Pingit but isn’t maths taught at school any more? #education October 1, 2013
- Sepp Blatter #commonsense #weather #money #yahoo #app September 12, 2013
- 9/11: Boston’s Logan Airport Apologizes For Holding Fire Drill On 12th Anniversary Of September 11th Terrorist Attacks #braindead September 12, 2013
The Big DayJune 21st, 2013
The big day is here.