Probably a good idea but a bit much that you have to pay for it every month #scaretactics
I like the idea of this, to protect young children from new technology. As the mobile phone operators know that parents will be keen to use this technology, are they taking advantage of parents by introducing a monthly fee?
- Parenting is not spying (bigbrotherwatch.org.uk)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ever wondered why your pension is underperforming? #HFT March 31, 2014
- just wondered if any of this sounded familiar? #London #BOE #houseprices #inflation February 26, 2014
- Nationwide #bank #institution #FAIL October 14, 2013
- World Cup 2022: FIFA executive committee debates Qatar heat, workers – CNN.com October 7, 2013
- honourable effort from Pingit but isn’t maths taught at school any more? #education October 1, 2013