The great Olympic Game food and drink rip off #cheating #austerity #unfair
In the latest shock news surrounding the Olympics, it is revealed that a bottle of water will cost £1.80
Unless this is the price for a 5 litre bottle, this has to be the most disgraceful attempt at profiteering from the Games.
Spectators will not be able to take a “picnic”, what about Human rights? Where is Brussels when you need it…..oh maybe they’re in on it too?
The defence is that prices are comparable with other event locations. Hello….those prices are a rip off as well. If I told you to stick your head in a gas oven, would you do it?
Some other prices…..
Fish ‘n’ chips £8
Cumberland sausage £8
Pint of beer, over £4
On the upside there is plenty of profit left for the taxpayer.
Time for the people to stand up?
Common sense, don’t buy food and drink at the Olympics without it!
- Olympic Games spectators will be charged more than £7 for a pint of beer (guardian.co.uk)
- Olympicnic ban … and top official prices for food and drinks (thesun.co.uk)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… ▸ Top stories today via @Donum_Vitae @jasonjordan @Kyledavid23 11 hours ago
- BBC News... Wife expected soldier 'to be safe' The wife of the soldier murdered in a Londo bbc.co.uk/news/uk-226542… 1 day ago
- BBC News... Wife expected soldier 'to be safe' The wife of a soldier murdered in a London bbc.co.uk/news/uk-226542… 1 day ago
- BBC News... Wife expected soldier 'to be safe' The wife of a soldier murdered in London sa bbc.co.uk/news/uk-226542… 1 day ago
- BOE’s King Says Companies Must Stop Exploiting Tax Loopholes #tax #BOE #stillbehindthecurve #giltedgedpension #fairness 1 day ago
- Time for this nonsense to stop #Apple #tax #morality #cheating #evasion May 22, 2013
- BBC News – Apple ‘among largest tax avoiders in US’ – Senate committee #avoidance #tax #commonsense #windfall #taxation May 21, 2013
- Never mind tax havens – the real hidden billions are in company coffers | Richard Seymour | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk May 13, 2013
- Austerity kills, economists warn May 3, 2013
- ‘Sweetheart’ deal between HMRC and Goldman Sachs was struck to save Government embarrassment #disgrace May 3, 2013