Archive for June 13, 2012
The first signs of a European bank accepting that it might have to throw in the towel and start again.
Probably for the best.
Common sense, don’t lend billions of Euros without it.
- Tsipras insists EU needs Greece (ekathimerini.com)
- Newedge Leaves Greek Stock Market, Will Only Execute Sell Orders (zerohedge.com)
Categories: Banking Euro Crisis, Common Sense, Greece, It's all about money, The economy, what are the options?, Why it's all gone horribly wrong?, World Debt Tags: BNP Paribas, Business and Economy, Crédit Agricole, Emporiki Bank, European Central Bank, European Union, Greece, greek stock market, greek unit, newedge, Travel and Tourism
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… ▸ Top stories today via @NorthDakota_Gui @primeeconomics @edballsmp 10 hours ago
- The Simple Simon Daily is out! paper.li/SimpleSimon8/1… ▸ Top stories today via @Suzze05 @inflationhub @Zmerch_ 1 day ago
- Does your government really understand #taxation #wealth #bailout #windfall #privateequity #fairshare wp.me/p2axt5-vp 2 days ago
- On a light hearted note... Canadian astronaut wrestles with gravity after spaceflight CAPE uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0… 2 days ago
- Common sense, find a politician with it #couldbeawhile wp.me/p2axt5-vX 2 days ago
- Never mind tax havens – the real hidden billions are in company coffers | Richard Seymour | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk May 13, 2013
- Austerity kills, economists warn May 3, 2013
- ‘Sweetheart’ deal between HMRC and Goldman Sachs was struck to save Government embarrassment #disgrace May 3, 2013
- sound advice from the #FCA #interestrates #0 #banks #economy #pensions May 3, 2013
- High-Speed Traders Exploit Loophole – WSJ.com #cheats #frontrunning May 1, 2013
The Big DayFebruary 2nd, 2013
The big day is here.